Sunday 28 September 2014

Bother!

I had all sorts of sewing plans for this week, but then Life got in the way. Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

My current project is nowhere near even taking 'in-progress' photos, so instead I'll show you the fabric I'm using. Mum spotted it in Watson and Thornton on our trip to Shrewsbury last week, and it's just perfect.


It's made by Nutex and is called, "Victorian Ladies". This seems a little odd, because there are . . .

Teens Era ladies,


oriental-themed ladies,


ladies in evening dress


ladies in day dress,


ladies striking a pose,


and ladies looking like something out of a Helen Dryden illustration,


but only one lady who looks particularly Victorian.


So what am I using this fabric for? Answer coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens what fun fabric!!! I can't wait to see what you make using it!
    Blessings!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete